PopItUp makes it easy to collect payment for orders that you receive while your social selling by turning any Facebook group or page into an online store. With PopItUp you track and manage inventory and orders on Facebook by comment selling on your Facebook albums or by posting claim links to Facebook feeds on Facebook pages or Facebook groups.
Regardless of whether you are comment selling or posting claim links, shoppers do not need to pre-register for an account on PopItUp. You will need to add inventory and post your inventory items to Facebook with PopItUp, so that PopItUp can associate a photo or a link on social with a product on PopItUp.
To collect payment from customers that order by commenting sold or mine:
- Click Sold Comments from the home page.
- Click "Refresh all sold comments" and wait for PopItUp to import the comments from Facebook.
- Scroll down and find the Sold comments associate with the order(s) you'd like to process.
- Click the "Sold outside PopItUp" button
- Enter customer address or use a previous customer or recent order to fill in the information automatically and click "Submit" to convert the comment to an Order on PopItUp.
- Click the "Invoice" button on the order in your Sales Page to email an invoice to your customer for payment.
- Once the customer pays the invoice, PopItUp will automatically calculate, collect, and transfer funds to your connected bank account. You'll be notified of the payment so you can continue to the Orders page to process the order (usually package and ship the item).
To collect payment from customers that order by clicking claim links:
- Instruct your customers to click the claim link, then click "Claim" on the claim page.
- Customers continue to the Done shopping page, add their name, email, shipping address, and payment information (assuming your PopItUp account is set to "Collect payment with PopItUp") and click "Done shopping + pay".
- PopItUp will automatically calculate, collect, and transfer funds to your connected bank account. You'll be notified of the payment so you can continue to the Orders page to process the order (usually package and ship the item).