PopItUp payments makes it easy to send invoices to your customers, so you can collect payment quickly and efficiently for your business.
Before you send invoices, you'll need to connect a bank account to PopItUp.
To send an invoice:
- Navigate to the Orders Page, and identify the order that you'd like to invoice.
- Click the "Invoice" button on the order.
- Review the invoice and click "Save and send" to email the invoice to your customer.
The following advanced settings are available on each invoice:
- Custom line items - Add custom line items to charge for additional items on the invoice
- Include shipping - uncheck this option if you'd like to remove the automatically calculated shipping expense on the invoice
- Email customer - uncheck if you do not want PopItUp to automatically email an copy of the invoice to your customer.
- Automatically email receipt when paid - uncheck if you do not want PopItUp to automatically email a receipt to the customer once the invoice is paid.
You can also add a custom header image and footer terms from the Invoice settings on the Billing and Payments settings page.